Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Sunday, July 2, 2006
Tagged by ShazInstructions:The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers the gender of the target 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying that they've been tagged tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.That special someone...
Male, Chinese
1) Intellectual and witty 2) Taller than me - I can tip-toe when kissing him 3) Abs - I can just lay on his stomach and caress it whenever i want4) Loving - I am his only one 5) Respect - Just respect my decisions and whatever i do and i will love him more. haha6) Muscles - I can just stare at his body 7) Swimmer - He will have the perfect body plus the tan 8) Love me as who I amFailed MD. Retest next week but im not looking forward for it though i want the marks.Postcards tomorrow. Lets just hope he gave it her already. * fingers crossed*
|
|
Tagged by Shaz
Instructions:The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers the gender of the target 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying that they've been tagged tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
That special someone...
Male, Chinese
1) Intellectual and witty 2) Taller than me - I can tip-toe when kissing him 3) Abs - I can just lay on his stomach and caress it whenever i want 4) Loving - I am his only one 5) Respect - Just respect my decisions and whatever i do and i will love him more. haha 6) Muscles - I can just stare at his body 7) Swimmer - He will have the perfect body plus the tan 8) Love me as who I am
Failed MD. Retest next week but im not looking forward for it though i want the marks. Postcards tomorrow. Lets just hope he gave it her already. * fingers crossed*
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
high friendly match with ijc. not that bad though ...
unprepared
yes babe~some catching up with nurul. how interest...
pass me the tape pleaseoh god. how i wish that mou...
red shirt not allowed!calling for nis, mal and sha...
OMGim going to faint.i cant believe what i just sa...
doubtim still in a lost.very lost.im still staring...
:)showed mal the surprise. she went hysterical. di...
can't waitpicnic tomorrow. yay.still pending. stil...
Done!:)
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|