welcome

Norsalmiah
Singapore
21


chat here




dailies

The Armadas
Shared Photo Site

afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

23 08 06

BOO!




i love being in my own world. who are you to rule me?
im not thrilled.



michael - franz ferdinand

This is where I'll be, so heavenly
So come and dance with me Michael
So sexy, I'm sexy
So come and dance with me Michael

I'm all that you see, you wanna see
So come and dance with me Michael
So close now, so close now
So come and dance with me

Michael, you're the boy with all the leather hips
Sticky hair, sticky hips, stubble on my sticky lips
Michael, you're the only one I'd ever want
Only one I'd ever want, only one I'd ever want

Beautiful boys on a beautiful dancefloor
Michael, you're dancing like a beautiful dance whore
Michael waiting on a silver platter now
And nothing matters now

This is what I am, I am a man
So come and dance with me Michael
So strong now, it's strong now
So come and dance with me Michael

I'm all that you see, you you wanna see
So come and dance with me Michael
So close now, it's close now
So come and dance with me

Michael, you're the boy with all the leather hips
Sticky hair, sticky hips, stubble on my sticky lips
Michael, you're the only one I'd ever want

Beautiful boys on a beautiful dancefloor
Michael, you're dancing like a beautiful dance whore
Michael waiting on a silver platter now
And nothing matters now

Michael, you're the only one I'd ever want
Only one I'd ever want

Beautiful boys on a beautiful dancefloor
Michael, you're dancing like a beautiful dance whore
Michael waiting on a silver platter now
And nothing matters now