Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Tuesday, September 5, 2006
05 09 06
I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got - Razorlight
I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not, I know where ive been and I know what Ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got Wasnt looking ahead and I heard Didnt I see, didnt I learn And I dont know what you mean to me But im starting to think its just a mystery
I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not I know what ive gained and I know what ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got Wasnt looking ahead and I heard Didnt I see, didnt I learn
I may be right you may disagree But im starting to think its just a mystery Whatever it is its just a mystery
Ah you dont really look so easy You spend a lifetime looking for someone And then they come and youre just so uneasy You get the feeling that if I dont come Then theres one more story be on your way
And I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not I know where ive been and I know what ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got
The sky may fall, the sea may split You may say that isnt it I may be right you may disagree Same old story same old me And I dont know what you mean to me But im starting to think its just a mystery
WAS a novelty. i wanna change.
|
|
05 09 06
I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got - Razorlight
I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not, I know where ive been and I know what Ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got Wasnt looking ahead and I heard Didnt I see, didnt I learn And I dont know what you mean to me But im starting to think its just a mystery
I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not I know what ive gained and I know what ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got Wasnt looking ahead and I heard Didnt I see, didnt I learn
I may be right you may disagree But im starting to think its just a mystery Whatever it is its just a mystery
Ah you dont really look so easy You spend a lifetime looking for someone And then they come and youre just so uneasy You get the feeling that if I dont come Then theres one more story be on your way
And I can't stop this feeling I've got, I know who I am and I know what im not I know where ive been and I know what ive lost But I cant stop this feeling ive got
The sky may fall, the sea may split You may say that isnt it I may be right you may disagree Same old story same old me And I dont know what you mean to me But im starting to think its just a mystery
WAS a novelty. i wanna change.
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
04 09 06 add this to the previous post. haha.norsa...
03 09 06sick as a pervert. desperate.OH MY GOD. HO...
03 09 06art & craftfollowed mum to prime to get so...
02 08 06simple yet pleasant.i think this layout wi...
01 09 06the three lit. studentswent out with fid a...
30 08 06radiohead meeting people is easy -a film b...
29 08 06 we miss you!nis. me. mal.[edited]at rate ...
28 08 06home.back from chalet yesterday. slacking ...
25 08 06oh dearfor the past few days i have been c...
24 08 06it's over!!exams over! yay! i have to admi...
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|