Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Thursday, September 14, 2006
14 09 06
lukas rossi. radiohead creep. jade puget.*banana dance* all!! i wanted magni the iceman. but it turned out that he got voted off first. i prefer magni's plush than jonathan's. LUKAS ROSSI!! YAY!! though he is gendol. hahaha. are you ready for the new sensation?!!! LLLLLLUUUUUKKKKKKAAAAASSSS RRRROOOOSSSSSIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Creep - Radiohead watch Creep video click here
When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eyes You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world I wish I was special You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around You're so Fuckin' special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
She's running out again She's running out She runs runs runs runs... runs...
Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fucking special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here
I don't belong here...
if someone sings me this song, i swear my jaw will drop.
i want to get my hair like jade puget. minus the colour. awesome ain't it?
|
|
14 09 06
lukas rossi. radiohead creep. jade puget.
*banana dance* all!! i wanted magni the iceman. but it turned out that he got voted off first. i prefer magni's plush than jonathan's. LUKAS ROSSI!! YAY!! though he is gendol. hahaha. are you ready for the new sensation?!!!
LLLLLLUUUUUKKKKKKAAAAASSSS RRRROOOOSSSSSIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Creep - Radiohead watch Creep video click here
When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eyes You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world I wish I was special You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around You're so Fuckin' special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
She's running out again She's running out She runs runs runs runs... runs...
Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fucking special I wish I was special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here
I don't belong here...
if someone sings me this song, i swear my jaw will drop.
i want to get my hair like jade puget. minus the colour. awesome ain't it?
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
13 09 06phew. it's over.glad that it's over though...
12 09 06 Lynsey Wells results will be out tomorr...
12 09 06all my life watching americaeveryday in th...
11 09 06boo!!prison break coming to channel 5!! we...
10 09 06love is all you needit was on channel 5 ...
09 09 06gosh!fitness training with zai in the morn...
08 09 06blisters. franz ferdinandbeen trying hard ...
08 09 06randomi swear i was running like an idio...
07 09 06it's back!!yup yup yup. the cat is back! h...
06 09 06i'm satisfied.finally. i didn't mess up th...
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|