welcome

Norsalmiah
Singapore
21


chat here




dailies

The Armadas
Shared Photo Site

afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani

Saturday, October 21, 2006

21 10 06


a new layout



i'm back with the plain skin. i prefer it this way. simple. heh. i shall keep all the fonts black unless otherwise.

apparently adzan has been such a nice guy. hah. he got what i wanted. i didn't know he has got wide connections till last night. he got it the next second. nice one lah. the thing i wanted is in notepad. i don't have the courage to add it in. i will have it all planned. nothing will go wrong that way. hopefully =)

Unintended - Muse
Watch video click here


You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you