welcome

Norsalmiah
Singapore
21


chat here




dailies

The Armadas
Shared Photo Site

afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani

Saturday, April 7, 2007

milky is thy name, not milk ;p


been a long time since we had a proper one. and due to that, everytime i walk, my legs will ache. it was a good start lah. endurance on test. seriously. those 3 minutes exercises. those exercises that we thought were warm ups. haha.

jie hong said div. 2 is starting in may. malmally, if its at jurong, you can camp at my house on every weekends. heh. mojojaja, you can join in too :))

calling for syahmie mee and adzan.....
lets go out and have fun. lets go to ntuc or liberty or any supermart and get our usual dosage of skittles and other sour sweets. lets torture adzan by giving him the yellow skittles. i miss you guys. i really do.


**********



Alright then, (alright then.)
I could keep your number for a rainy day.
That's where this ends.
No mistakes no misbehaving.
I was doing so well.
Could we just be friends?
I feel a weakness coming on.


It's not meant to be like this.
Not what I planned at all

















i do feel the weakness.