Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Evening Sun
Go your separate way now Someday you'll come back And I'll be dreaming I was sunburned I don't wanna break your heart in... Break you heart in two halves Keep one half And give one half to me I like the summer- Miss the summer Tell me, what'd you do? Nothing? Me too...
that amber sun
|
|
|
Evening Sun
Go your separate way now Someday you'll come back And I'll be dreaming I was sunburned I don't wanna break your heart in... Break you heart in two halves Keep one half And give one half to me I like the summer- Miss the summer Tell me, what'd you do? Nothing? Me too...
that amber sun
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
well, there, then now
random addiction
oh baby sing...
hibernate. slack. crave.
the offer
beautiful as nordic...
i can't sleep. its almost 3am.i think i should rea...
fastest fingers first!
speed rope
let's exchange
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|