Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Saturday, September 16, 2006
16 09 06
66 and 14.
had friendly with the guys. we were not so bad afterall ((: we did better than the previous showdown. haha. good one all *applause* farok became our keeper for one of the periods. my! he is good lah. he catches each ball like a dragonball style. the hand. haha. super fast reaction. zaim became our goalie too. macam orang jepun with the towel. haha. he did allright too since its the first time seeing him as a goalie. all in all, i'm happy with the performance and the outcome. we did play as a team and did it all together ((:
mal and me had a hard time following 66 and 14. haha. they were everywhere. so like the real 66 and 14. heee. how i wish we were playing against them. i will smiling like a mad women. instead of running for the ball, i will probably walk up to number 14 and ask for the ball politely. awww... and during the game, muse's plug in baby kept playing over and over again. and i was like following the tune in my head. haha.
i wanted to go to tsh to catch the semis but dad gave me warning. no choice but to go back home straight.
Feeling Good - Muse
watch Feeling Good video click here
Birds flying high You know how I feel Sun in the sky You know how I feel Reeds drifting on by You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me.. And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea You know how I feel River running free You know how I feel Blossom in the trees You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me... And I'm feeling good
Dragonfly out in the sun You know what I mean, don't you know Butterflies all having fun You know what I mean Sleep in peace When, ah, this day is done And this old world Is a new world And a bold world For me...
Stars when you shine You know how I feel Scent of the pine You know how I feel Oh, freedom is mine And you know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me...
yeah, ooh Oh, ooh...
Oooh, ooh..free, Freer than you... Oooh, oooh Feeling good
Fuckin fuckin fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin fucker! yeah! all the way matt!! listening to muse caused me to be insane. oooooh.... feeeling gooooooddddd
|
|
16 09 06
66 and 14.
had friendly with the guys. we were not so bad afterall ((: we did better than the previous showdown. haha. good one all *applause* farok became our keeper for one of the periods. my! he is good lah. he catches each ball like a dragonball style. the hand. haha. super fast reaction. zaim became our goalie too. macam orang jepun with the towel. haha. he did allright too since its the first time seeing him as a goalie. all in all, i'm happy with the performance and the outcome. we did play as a team and did it all together ((:
mal and me had a hard time following 66 and 14. haha. they were everywhere. so like the real 66 and 14. heee. how i wish we were playing against them. i will smiling like a mad women. instead of running for the ball, i will probably walk up to number 14 and ask for the ball politely. awww... and during the game, muse's plug in baby kept playing over and over again. and i was like following the tune in my head. haha.
i wanted to go to tsh to catch the semis but dad gave me warning. no choice but to go back home straight.
Feeling Good - Muse
watch Feeling Good video click here
Birds flying high You know how I feel Sun in the sky You know how I feel Reeds drifting on by You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me.. And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea You know how I feel River running free You know how I feel Blossom in the trees You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me... And I'm feeling good
Dragonfly out in the sun You know what I mean, don't you know Butterflies all having fun You know what I mean Sleep in peace When, ah, this day is done And this old world Is a new world And a bold world For me...
Stars when you shine You know how I feel Scent of the pine You know how I feel Oh, freedom is mine And you know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me...
yeah, ooh Oh, ooh...
Oooh, ooh..free, Freer than you... Oooh, oooh Feeling good
Fuckin fuckin fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin fucker! yeah! all the way matt!! listening to muse caused me to be insane. oooooh.... feeeling gooooooddddd
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
15 09 06damn you.if i had the gun with me, i wil...
15 09 06jonathan and hady. musey.jasmine's out. ye...
14 09 06lukas rossi. radiohead creep. jade puget....
13 09 06phew. it's over.glad that it's over though...
12 09 06 Lynsey Wells results will be out tomorr...
12 09 06all my life watching americaeveryday in th...
11 09 06boo!!prison break coming to channel 5!! we...
10 09 06love is all you needit was on channel 5 ...
09 09 06gosh!fitness training with zai in the morn...
08 09 06blisters. franz ferdinandbeen trying hard ...
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|