welcome

Norsalmiah
Singapore
21


chat here




dailies

The Armadas
Shared Photo Site

afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani

Thursday, November 2, 2006

02 10 06


this fire


for the first time in my 5 semesters of school in sp, the students from school of MM had fire drill exercise. really. not kidding. once the fire alarm went off, we all had to assmble at the plaza. just like in primary and secondary school, the class reps. hela placards up high so that we can find our class and assembled together. attendance were taken. there were fire wardens even. haha. after the director of MM gave his speech or rther debriefing, all went off. the excercise barely took 10 minutes. that explains why plc test was pushed till e-learning.


apply some pressure -maximo park
watch video click here

You know that I would love to see you next year
I hope that I am still alive next year
You magnify the way I think about myself
before you came I rarely thought about myself

Behind your veil I found a body underneath
inside your head were things I never thought about
you know that I would love to see you next year
I hope that I am still alive next year

What's my view?
well how am I supposed to know
write a review
well how objective can I be
X2

You know that I would love to see you in that dress
I hope that I will live to see you undress
The every day is part of what consumes me
The hate I feel is part of what fuels me

I testify to having guilty feelings
I must confess, I'd like to be caught stealing
You know that I would love to see you in that dress*
I hope that I will live to see you undress**

What's my view?
well how am I supposed to know
write a review
well how objective can I be
X2

I like to wait to see how things turn out
If you apply some pressure
X2


What happens when you lose everything
you just start again
you start all over again
X2

I like to wait to see how things turn out
If you apply some pressure
X2

What happens when you lose everything
you just start again
you start all over again
X3

What happens when you lose some pressure
apply some pressure you lose some pressure
apply some pressure you lose some pressure
apply some pressure you lose some pressure
X2

You know that I would love to see you next year
I hope that I am still alive next year
You know that I would love to see you in that dress
i hope that i will live to see you undressed







it's no longer it. it's mixed now but there is still a tinge of it.
yeah :)
oh alphonso