Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Monday, February 2, 2009
on my own
Feel the force of the blow That's the price for getting down Maybe I understand Just because I'm doing fine On my own I'm better off On my own
Feel the cold of my hands That's the price for moving on Taste the shame on my lips I know I'll do this On my own I'm better off On my own
im giving it another try. perhaps more. let's just wait and see...
|
|
|
on my own
Feel the force of the blow That's the price for getting down Maybe I understand Just because I'm doing fine On my own I'm better off On my own
Feel the cold of my hands That's the price for moving on Taste the shame on my lips I know I'll do this On my own I'm better off On my own
im giving it another try. perhaps more. let's just wait and see...
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
random entry
her twenty two
wisdom
it is the start of something new
its a thrill to see your imaginationjust watching ...
i think weirdly when im panic
random
a glimpse...
unplanned friday. "planned code"
random summary
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|