Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Miss Murder AFI[Chorus]Hey Miss Murder, can I Hey Miss Murder, can I Make beauty stay if I take my life?WoahWith just a look they shookAnd heavens bowed before him.Simply a look can break your heart.The stars that pierce the sky;He left them all behind.We’re left to wonder whyHe left us all behind.[Chorus]Dreams of his crash won’t passOh, how they all adored him.Beauty will last when spiraled down.The stars that mystifiedHe left them all behind.And how his children cryHe left us all behind.[Chorus]What's the hook,the twist within this verbose mystery?I would gladly bet my life upon it that the ghost you love. Your ray of light will fizzle out without hope.We're the empty set just flowing through, wrapped in skin, eversearching for what we were promised.. Reaching for that golden ring we'd never let go... But who would ever let us put their filthy hands upon it?[Chorus x2]any of you have their album?secret secret. hehe
|
|
Miss Murder AFI
[Chorus] Hey Miss Murder, can I Hey Miss Murder, can I Make beauty stay if I take my life?
Woah
With just a look they shook And heavens bowed before him. Simply a look can break your heart.
The stars that pierce the sky; He left them all behind. We’re left to wonder why He left us all behind.
[Chorus]
Dreams of his crash won’t pass Oh, how they all adored him. Beauty will last when spiraled down.
The stars that mystified He left them all behind. And how his children cry He left us all behind.
[Chorus]
What's the hook,the twist within this verbose mystery? I would gladly bet my life upon it that the ghost you love. Your ray of light will fizzle out without hope. We're the empty set just flowing through, wrapped in skin, eversearching for what we were promised.. Reaching for that golden ring we'd never let go... But who would ever let us put their filthy hands upon it?
[Chorus x2]
any of you have their album?
secret secret. hehe
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
shocked!the picture. the flippers. the size. the s...
nobody said it was easyNobody said it was easy Oh ...
let's fade togetherim not going to search for it.i...
im lost.semester exams coming.i have yet to finish...
Elvin Ngnus graduateenglish literature expertgood-...
found!a salsa partner myself. wanted to ask albert...
againit appeared again.this time when i least expe...
is it for real?after listing the pros and cons. li...
please...jaja and aqilah, please don't observe me ...
Tagged by ShazInstructions:The tagged victim has t...
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|