Norsalmiah
Singapore
21
The Armadas
Shared Photo Site
afidah
fariza
mal
nad
nurul
raf
ratna
sha
shaz
wani
|
Friday, September 22, 2006
22 09 06
bored.
searched for videos all day. mum and sis were planning to go to causeway point tomorrow. why? shopping and sis wanna catch the idols. told mum to join the crowd and to tell jonathan i'm rooting for him. haha
Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs Watch Everyday I Love You Less and Less video click here
Every day I love you less and less, It's clear to see that you've become obsessed, I've got to get this message to the press, That every day I love you less and less.
And every day I love you less and less, I've got to get this feeling off my chest, The doctor says all I need's pills and rest, Since every day I love you less and less and less and less
I know, I feel it in my bones I'm sick and tired of staying in control Oh yes, I feel a rat upon a wheel I've got to know what's not and what is real Oh yes, I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed Impressed, you dressed to SOS
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Oooooooooooh And my girlfriend loves me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
Every day I love you less and less, I can't believe that once you and me did sex, It makes me sick to think of you undressed Since every day I love you less and less,
And every day I love you less and less, You're turning into something I detest And everybody says that you're a mess Since every day I love you less and less and less and less
I know, I feel it in my bones I'm sick and tired of staying in control Oh yes, I feel a rat upon a wheel I've got to know what's not and what is real Oh yes, I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed Impressed, you dressed to SOS
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Oooooooooooh (nananana) And my girlfriend loves me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana) They keep photos of me Ooooooooooooooh That's enough love for me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
Stop Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Ooooooooooooh (nananana) And my girlfriend loves me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana) They keep photos of me Oooooooooooooooh That's enough love for me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
|
|
22 09 06
bored.
searched for videos all day. mum and sis were planning to go to causeway point tomorrow. why? shopping and sis wanna catch the idols. told mum to join the crowd and to tell jonathan i'm rooting for him. haha
Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs Watch Everyday I Love You Less and Less video click here
Every day I love you less and less, It's clear to see that you've become obsessed, I've got to get this message to the press, That every day I love you less and less.
And every day I love you less and less, I've got to get this feeling off my chest, The doctor says all I need's pills and rest, Since every day I love you less and less and less and less
I know, I feel it in my bones I'm sick and tired of staying in control Oh yes, I feel a rat upon a wheel I've got to know what's not and what is real Oh yes, I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed Impressed, you dressed to SOS
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Oooooooooooh And my girlfriend loves me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
Every day I love you less and less, I can't believe that once you and me did sex, It makes me sick to think of you undressed Since every day I love you less and less,
And every day I love you less and less, You're turning into something I detest And everybody says that you're a mess Since every day I love you less and less and less and less
I know, I feel it in my bones I'm sick and tired of staying in control Oh yes, I feel a rat upon a wheel I've got to know what's not and what is real Oh yes, I'm stressed, I'm sorry I digressed Impressed, you dressed to SOS
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Oooooooooooh (nananana) And my girlfriend loves me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana) They keep photos of me Ooooooooooooooh That's enough love for me Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
Stop Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Oooooooooooh And my parents love me Ooooooooooooh (nananana) And my girlfriend loves me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana) They keep photos of me Oooooooooooooooh That's enough love for me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (nananananana)
|
|
tagboard.
tagboard
|
archives.
By post:
21 09 06are you ready?!found a suitable skin. but ...
20 09 06who cares.reality tv caused me to be very ...
18 09 06gems. boy kill boyclock struck eleven and ...
16 09 0666 and 14.had friendly with the guys. we w...
15 09 06damn you.if i had the gun with me, i wil...
15 09 06jonathan and hady. musey.jasmine's out. ye...
14 09 06lukas rossi. radiohead creep. jade puget....
13 09 06phew. it's over.glad that it's over though...
12 09 06 Lynsey Wells results will be out tomorr...
12 09 06all my life watching americaeveryday in th...
By month:
03.06
04.06
05.06
06.06
07.06
08.06
09.06
10.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07
03.07
04.07
05.07
06.07
07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
12.07
01.08
02.08
03.08
04.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
02.09
03.09
04.09
05.09
06.09
07.09
08.09
09.09
02.11
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
profile
 Adopted Trees.
|